Root Rat Nozzles are the most versatile and compact root cutter available. The Root Rat can make the tight bends in pipes where others cannot. Two interchangeable rotor heads allow for easy change from less aggressive cleaning using the cable rotor to the most aggressive using the chain rotor.
1/2" Root Rat Nozzle Specifications
- 8 to 25 GPM
- 1500 to 10,000 PSI
- Diameter 2”, Length 3.75”, Weight 1.5 lb.
- Makes a 4” 90 degree bend
- Built in thruster
- Aluminum skid available
- Forward cutting attachment available
- Replaceable insert jets
- Front tap holes for forward cutting
- Hardened chain for long life
- Heat-treated Stainless construction
- Water cools and lubricates
- Up to 30,000 RPM’s
When placing your order, please be sure to include your jetter flow GPM, pressure PSI, engine size HP and size of hose so we can properly size the insert jets to the correct size of your machine. If you have questions, call 865-524-4647
The Root Rat Nozzles are available to fit three hose sizes - 3/8", 1/2" and 1". The nozzles are manufactured in the USA, made of high quality stainless steel and hardened for longer life.